What’s Happening at
The Scratching Post . . .
Ways to Become Involved with The Post
1) Purchase one of our 25th Anniversary T-Shirts for only $25! What a fun way to show your support for The Scratching Post and add some new fashion to your wardrobe! Orders can be placed online here. Make sure to get your shirt before we sell out!
2) Did you ever hear about picssavingpets.com? If you want a picture of your pet on a coffee mug, workout thermo, refrigerator magnet, tote bag, mouse pad, phone cover, holiday cards, t-shirts and more..we have the purrrrrfect idea! If you do order your print on your favorite item, make sure to pick "The Scratching Post" as your charity where we get a portion of the proceeds.
3) Speedway Gas station points project. There is another way to help the shelter through your Speedy Rewards. It is possible to transfer your points to The Scratching Post at the kiosk inside any Speedway Gas Station or the Speedway web site at speedyrewards.com. The Scratching Post account number is 406071 582207. By transferring your points, the shelter would use the points for needed supplies for the cats via a Visa Card.
4) Kitty Food? Toys? Cleaning supplies? Office supplies? Stop by and check out our new Amazon Wishlist to see what the shelter's needs are and send an order straight to us from the comfort of your own home. It's SO simple!
5) Are you aware that every time you shop Amazon for ANYTHING, the Scratching Post can get a portion of what you spend and all you have to do is sign up once! It's automatic!
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Scratching Post.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support the Scratching Post by starting your shopping today here!
6) If you shop at GFS (Gordon Food Service), before paying make sure to indicate "The Scratching Post" for your charity choice. This way the we get points depending on what is bought for rebate reward.
1) Think The Scratching Post is great? Want to tell the world how amazing the shelter was in finding your furry friend? ...Then check out Angie's List and write us a purrrrrrfect review today!
2) RIP Sweet Molly. Molly is the namesake for our Molly's Fund, which helps pay for special medical needs for our cats. Years ago a polyp was found in Molly's ear and she had to travel to Columbus for the surgery since it wasn't done locally at that time. The successful and expensive surgery was partially paid for by donations from some wonderful supporters, so we decided to establish Molly's Fund, to help pay for other medical procedures that might come up at the shelter. Many cats have benefited by the fund..Stanton, Johnny Fever, Baby Bear and of course Hope. Molly was a loving, wonderful girl who would purr nonstop. She died the morning of 9/16/13 peacefully from kidney failure. Supporting Molly and other cats like her today by donating to the Molly Fund. A donation to Molly's Fund would be a loving tribute to a very special cat who will be greatly missed.
3) Partners for Pets Quarterly $5,000 Give-a-way:
Visit the following websites for more information: